My life was forever changed after being introduced to pure therapeutic grade
essential oils and chemical free living back in 2010. If you haven't
incorporated them into your life yet, you may want to seriously consider
joining the "oiler" family! Read on to learn why.
So what are essential oils?
Essential oils, also known as aromatherapy, are the volatile, aromatic liquids
that are generally distilled from the stems, leaves, flowers, roots, bark, or
seeds of a plant that can be used topically, internally and/or by inhalation
and have a wide range of health benefits.
They truly are…
The “Missing Link”
To Modern Medicine!
Historically, essential oils have played a prominent role in everyday life. With
more than 200 references to aromatic, incense, and ointments throughout
the Bible, essential oils have been used since Biblical times for healing,
restoring, and protection from every health concern imaginable and are
proving once again, to be the most powerful natural substance we have for
protecting, healing, and restoring the body and mind in our world today.
These precious oils were once valued above gold, but unfortunately they got
lost in the hype and greed of modern medicine. Since a patent can’t be put
on nature, I think it was the hopes that they would be forgotten and continue
to be known andproduced by modern man as an oil that just “smells good”.
Science Is Proving Essential Oils’ Efficacy
Many people wonder if there is any “proof” that essential oils actually work.
The answer is “yes.” In fact, a growing body of scientific studies and trials
on the benefits of essential oils are demonstrating their positive and healing
power on the human body, including the emotions. Scientists now have a
clearer understanding of the aromatic, topical, and internal uses of essential
oils. The ongoing research continues to point to the fact that essential oils
provide versatile and effective solutions for a wide range of health concerns.
There are literally hundreds of studies published in international, peer-
reviewed science and health journals, such as Pub Med, to support this fact.
Let’s take a look at some of the documented benefits. Pure Therapeutic
grade essential oils…
• Are comprised of amino acids and are small in molecular size, less than 500
atomic mass unit (amu), allowing them to not only pass our blood brain
barrier -- this has been a huge discovery, especially for people suffering
from conditions like Alzheimer’s, Lou Gehrig’s disease, Parkinson’s disease,
and multiple sclerosis -- but to quickly penetrate the tissues of the skin
affecting every organ, muscle and bone of the body at the cellular level.
• Are lipid-soluble and are capable of penetrating cell membranes, even if
the membranes have hardened because of an oxygen deficiency. According
to Jean Valnet, MD, they can affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes
and then be metabolized like other nutrients.
• According to researchers at the University of Vienna, they stimulate blood
flow, which increases oxygen and nutrient delivery.
• Detoxify the cells and blood of the body.
• Carry the highest level of oxygenating molecules of any substance
known to man (cancer cells cannot grow in an oxygen rich environment).
• Stimulate the secretion of hormones, endorphins,antibodies, enzymes, and
• Are powerful antioxidants and safeguard cells against free radical
• Are powerful agents in protecting and fighting against bacteria, viruses,
fungus, infections, parasites, and so much more!
• Carry a significantly higher frequency level than that of fresh and dried
• Provide natural pain relief & boost the immune system.
• Can even provide air purification by increasing ozone and negative ions in
the area, while eliminating odors from cooking, bacteria, mold, pet odor, and
countless other sources.
• Support the whole body and promote physical, emotional and spiritual
And that’s why…
"The use of essential oils is one of the most powerful yet safe healing
modalities we have today. It should be considered much more in
medical treatment and healing"
~ Terry Friedmann, M.D., M.D.(H), A.B.H.M.
Plus, in comparison to pharmaceutical drugs they:
• Restore natural function
• Have no adverse interactions
• Improve intercellular communication
• Correct and restore proper cellular memory (DNA)
• Cleanse receptor sites, deprogram negative info and reprogram correct info
• Build the immune system
• Emotionally balancing
• Lead toward independence and wellness, and…
They Have NO Negative Side Effects!
And if that isn’t enough to get you excited, they are also:
• Simple to Use
• And Affordable
Honestly, I couldn't imagine my life without these precious oils -- they are
convenient, they save me money -- I mean they have saved me thousands in
vet bills alone -- my son loves them and they work! I just don't believe
that any family should be without the physical and spiritual benefits of...
pure therapeutic grade essential oils.